2016 was a busy year and 2017 is looking to be even busier. Here are some of last year’s projects:
- In January our crews were in Detroit, Michigan moving a customer’s equipment from an old location to a new location.
- In February we completed refurbishing of a Ward at our Granger, Indiana facility and installed it at PCA in Texas
- March started with the completion of a Langston Saturn which was done in our Granger facility and installed in North Carolina
- In June and July our Electrical crew did a complete rewire of an S&S with new main enclosure, touch screens and other upgrades
- In August and September crews were moving a customer between locations is Columbus, Ohio
- In late September we completed the reconditioning of a Ward 2-Color Die Cutter and Martin Stacker with installation in Mississippi
- As soon as the Ward was out the door our Granger crew started work to recondition a S&S ZLR for delivery in February 2017 to a customer
- Also in September our crews did the set-up and break-down of new equipment for Super-Corr 2016 in Orlando
Our road crews completed over 100 other jobs in addition to those listed above and some service calls.
Our crew that is normally in Granger working on the reconditioning and refurbishing have joined the road crews at times to help with bigger jobs, and the road crews have been pulled in to help with getting reconditioned machines out the door to our customers when needed.
We have added some great talent to our team this year too. These additions have this company staged to do even more work in 2017. We are scheduling into December, but there is plenty of space available in our schedule, so call Doug and get your project on the board.